Good Morning fellow crafters! Wendy here with a fun tutorial showing you how to make a personalized candle for that person on your gift list.... it is super easy and fairly quick too!
First get your supplies ready...you will need tissue paper, wax paper, a heat gun and a candle
1. Stamp your Your Next Stamp image on the tissue paper. I used Merry Mouse Stocking for my project today.
2. Color it with Copic Markers
3. Place your cut out image on the candle and then cover the image with a piece of Wax paper wrapped around the candle
4. This next step is the most important...gently and quickly heat small sections of the image rotating in circles so you don't melt the candle. You will see the area begin to change when the tissue melts...
5. Now you can decorate it with ribbon, or bells or both...this is a perfect gift that you can create for yourself or a friend!
Thanks for stopping in today!